Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cardio city today!

This morning I finally got up to run.  It was a great run, going further and faster than I did last year.  This P90X routine is really changing me.  The only problem I had was the cold air in my lungs, could have done without that.  But since there is no hope for warmer weather, I have to make due for now.  After the run I ate some breakfast, rested for a couple hours, and then did my cardio routine with Tony.  I didn't do some of the plyometric exercises for fear of aggravating my foot.  Still had a great time burning calories.  Its nice to be back to working out, I kept feeling like a part of my day was missing without it.  My weight fluctuates between 160 and 165 now, so I think my diet is still going well.  I could also do less sweets, but I'm working on it.  Tomorrow I got a CTscan to make sure nothing is seriously wrong with my foot.  Really hope there is nothing there, just a bruised bone and joint.  I can work with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment