Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Belts!

Yesterday was belt testing for my son and myself, along with a full day of activities at the gym.  I am super proud of our boy, he did so well!  We both past our tests, and stepped up to the next level.  Now its time for new training and more improvements.  We also did a nunchukus seminar, ninja obstacle course, food, cake, and many other activities.  It was a great time.  And thanks to my wife for supporting our martial arts :) 

I have continued the running, and plan on adding that to my routine on Mon, Wed, and Fri.  P90X has been good as always, although I missed a workout today with easter activities and a bbq with family.  Tomorrow is a rest day, and I think I'll do a bunch of stretching to get myself ready for the week.  I'm excited about things to come.  I'm going to start joining the demo team on Friday evenings and practice individual and/or team demonstrations, either with forms, weapons, sparring, whatever.  It should be fun as well. 

1 comment:

  1. I am super proud of both my boys! It was a great day all around. More than happy to support my baby and my baby daddy! ;)

    ReplyDelete