Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Burnin' that goop off

Oh it was another wonderful cardio workout today.  I enjoy the cardio X routine because it isn't just a bunch of running and jumping around, but a variety of different types of exercises.  There's a little yoga, some plyometrics, kenpo, and core.  I'm glad it didn't involve the arms too much, because my arms are a little sore after yesterdays chest and back workout.  Tomorrow is shoulders and arms, with ab ripper afterward.  I have fairly weak shoulders, so my current relationship with the shoulder exercises is love/hate haha.  I'm sure I'll start to love em sooner or later, but I need to build them up first.  Ab ripper is always a good time (ok not so much), but I do get a heck of a lot out of it.  This is the only workout program that I have actually stuck with, probably because I already see transormations in my physique.  Tony kicks my ass every time, but I love the workouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment