Monday, February 7, 2011

X stretch, end week 7

Another week down!  I feel good after the x stretch today.  I almost feel limber again lol.  Not that I was super flexible before, but my muscles aren't protesting, and my body feels good.  Yay for me lol.  I'm ready for taekwondo too!  Looking forward to another small class, we seem to really focus on intermediate curriculum now.  I'm loving the martial arts, and I hope I can do it for a long time. 
I weighed in today, and not sure if I'm happy with the couple of pounds that I gained since last weeks weigh-in.  I feel stronger, and the goop keeps melting away, so I'm hoping that I have put on more muscle mass, instead of bad stuff.  It is only a couple pounds though, so I haven't stressed over it... yet, haha!  I'm very happy with our eating habits in the household.  More fruits and vegetables have found their way to the pantry and refridgerator -- and a lot of the sugary goodness has left the building.  My portion sizes are smaller, and I get full quicker.  I still get the craving to devour a chocolate cake, but slowly those types of cravings are fading away.  I want to be ready for the pool this year, and without wearing a shirt!  It's taking a lot of self control and focus to get-er-done. 

1 comment: