Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweatin' like hell!

I did another cardio X workout today, and I was sweating and breathing hard.  I tried to put more effort into it this week, really go that extra mile.  I don't really have anything more to report about today's workout...  It is a fast paced workout designed to develop your breathing and cardio vascular endurance.  I know for I got both of those two things today. 

So in taekwondo we started the new schedule.  I like it.  On Monday we had only a handful of green belts in there, it was excellent.  I got to review my forms, and learn a lot of new green belt curriculum.  I wish I could go more often, but I would rather take it moderately for now, especially on top of P90X.  Hopefully class tonight will be like it was on Monday -- small group with new material.  Should be a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment