Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling good today :)

After about five days of feeling crappy, and not so fun workouts, today provided a much more productive workout.  It was back and biceps today, with the wonderful ab ripper.  Talk about an upper body workout today, WOW!  It was back to glamorizing and it burned like hell lol.  Lots of pull ups and curls today, and the occasional back workout, which coincidentally worked the arms and core at the same time.  A bunch of things going on in just a few simple movements.  Well, the movements are simple, but they burn depending on the size of your weights.  Sometimes I feel like I'm getting stronger, others I feel like nothing is going on.  But I think that is just because my muscles need that recovery time in between.  Toward the end of every recovery week I notice changes in my physique.  That keeps me going, knowing that what I am doing is not just for fun.  I'm trying to get something out of this whole workout and eating right routine.  I work hard (well at least I think I am!), and I've finally given in to the fact that results take time and effort.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing an awesome job sweetheart! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete