Friday, February 4, 2011

Drop down!

That's part of  a phrase that Tony says to one of the workout buddies in the yoga X video.  He wants you down low in the lunges, which sucks sometimes, because my thighs feel like they're on fire.  This routine went pretty well as usual, and getting better every time.  I was happy with one extra balance posture that I was able to finally do, but there wasn't a name for it.  Its a right angle pose, one hand dropped behind your back and reach under your thigh with the other hand until they connect... Its supposedly an advanced move, and proud of myself for finally getting there.  Hamstrings were really tight today, I didn't reach or stretch as far as normal, but gave it my best shot.  Think that was because of all the axe kicks in taekwondo on Wednesday.  I should have stretched better afterward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment